Monday, January 12, 2015

Irony

It's funny how a mind can change. 
What one feels in a moment can dissipate like the last breath of a spark. 
Still we somehow make decisions that can alter the courses of our fleeting lives.
 I feel that fleetingness.

 Kind of like a hurtling, speeding madness. 
I can catch snippets of conversation but nothing can really stick. 

I guess you're never really as prepared as you think you are. 
And even as unprepared as we can get there is a seemingly never ending battle to produce fresh content. 

I get it. 
I would even go so far as to say I like it. 
It's a challenge. 

Something new. 
Something never done before.

But sometimes I do wonder, just exactly how to act. 
How can I fit in? 

I remember unceremoniously cutting off the piece of me that excluded me from the group all those years ago. 

It's ironic 
because now I fight a constant uphill battle 
just to differentiate myself
 from 
my 
group of 
peers.


No comments:

Post a Comment